Low Expansion Gun-Grade Builder's Foam - 750ml (Screw Top)
Polyurethane based builder's filling foam which provides insulation and forms a permanent, air-tight and waterproof bond to wood, metal, glass, masonry, polystyrene, concrete and most plastics (but not on Polyethylene or Polypropylene).
- Fills & Insulates
- Low expansion foam, which leads to high precision
- Has excellent thermal and acoustic insulating characteristics
- It doesn't shrink or expand post installation
- Freon free, so not harmful to ozone layer
- Screw top, for use with compatible gun applicator
- Not UV-resistant
Perfect for the fast filling and insulating cavities, openings, and gaps in all types of building materials. Ideal for sealing around door and window frames and for insulation applications in roofs, panels, and corrugated iron. Can be used for draft-proofing, sealing of pipe penetrations, etc.
Shelf life is 18 months unopened and stored in dry and cool conditions ( 5 - 25 °C). Upright storage is recommended.