Perforated Grill Mask Tape - Air Leakage Testing
Perforated Grill Mask Tape is an essential tool for every building/enclosure air leakage tester working in the residential and commercial industry or anyone who is testing an enclosure that involves ductwork. It can also be used to test the efficiency of duct sealants and to calculate duct performance overall.
Grill Mask Tape is ideal for covering holes and duct registers when pressure testing enclosures, houses, or ductwork. The high-tack, self-adhesive grill mask comes in an easy-to-use, perforated roll - perfect for use in the field. The adhesive sticks firmly and is an effective air seal.
- The high tack formula less likely to pull away.
- Quality adhesive that is less likely to remove paint finishes (Make sure you don't leave the tape on the surface for too long though)
- Perforated for ease of use
- The Grill Mask Tape comes in two sizes:
- 300mm width, perforated every 300mm and 60m long
- 600mm width, perforated every 600mm and 60m long
Warning: This tape is recommended for indoor use only!