Thermoseal FireSpec Wall Wrap & Roof Sarking
Thermoseal FireSpec External Wall Wrap & Roof Sarking is a single-sided reflective foil laminate (vapour barrier) which provides an extra heavy duty, weather proof, air-tight and non-combustible weather barrier, when installed optimally.
- It has a single-sided reflective pure aluminium foil laminate and white high temperature woven glass fabric.
- Firespec can be used where a non-combustible is required in accordance with the NCC 2019 Volume 1 and 2, refer Product Technical Statement below.
- Meets the requirements of sarking for construction of buildings in bushfire-prone regions BAL 12.5 to FZ
- Can be used as a non-combustible air/vapour barrier to improve the air-tightness of a building when installed optimally.
- Comes in rolls of 1.5 x 30 metres (approx. 40.5m2 coverage per roll).
Special Note: This product is classified as a vapour barrier and when installed on the cold side of construction may be increased risk of condensation entrapment.
This product is not recommended for:
- prolonged UV exposure (no longer than 6 weeks for wall or 2 weeks in roof applications ) once installed
- use as a vapour permeable building membrane due to condensation risk and this must be considered.
Receive an automatic 10% discount at Checkout when you buy 5 or more rolls of this Wall Wrap!!
Note: High Tack Tape is a combustible material.