Ceiling Mounted PIR Sensor
The Ceiling Mounted recessed PIR (Passive Infra-Red) sensor detects movement and automatically activates an exhaust fan to help to remove odours efficiently - particularly suited to toilets and/or bathrooms with a toilet.
Suitable for new construction and retro-fit installations: Commercial and residential toilets.
The PIR Sensor can be easily installed by a licensed electrician.
• Offers energy savings as the fan is activated only when necessary
• Standby power <1W
• Duration time adjustable from 10 seconds to 4 minutes
• Small and discreet – the unit is approximately the same size as a downlight
• Manual override mode: When the lamp(s) is switched on, turn the lamp(s) off/on twice within 3 seconds, the sensor will go to an 8 hour override mode, during which the lamp(s) will stay on. The sensor will then return to normal detection mode During override mode, turn the lamp(s) on/off twice within 3 seconds or turn off the lamp(s) for over 10 seconds, the sensor will return to normal detection mode.
• 2 year commercial & residential warranty
Dimensions: 76mm external diameter, 75mm height, internal 61mm
• Material - Polyvinyl Chloride
• Lux control - Dawn to Dusk
• Output - Max. 300W LED
• Input - 240V-50Hz
• Detection Area - 360 degrees, 9m maximum diameter
• Mounting Height - 4.5m max.
• Fitting Colour - White