Ceiling Mounted Humidity Sensor
The Expella Humidity sensor is a very discreet sensor which incorporates advanced technology. It detects humid air and automatically activates an exhaust fan helping to prevent condensation and the formation of mould.
Suitable for new construction and retro-fit installations: – Commercial and residential bathrooms – Residential laundries. The Expella Humidity Sensor can be easily installed by a licensed electrician.
• Australian designed and manufactured
• Slim line design
• Small and discreet – the unit is approximately the same size as a downlight
• Easy to install Class II protection (no neutral or earth connection needed)
• Provides permanent control of humidity within your home
• Offers energy savings as the fan is activated only when necessary
• Adjustable setting from 40–80% relative humidity
• 2 year warranty
Dimensions: 86mm diameter, 55.3mm height
• Single-phase 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
• Max load: 250W • Min load: 1W
• Operating Temperature Range: 0–45 degrees Celcius
• Operating Humidity Range: 40–80% R. H.