Fulafoam Low Expansion Gun-Grade Builder's Foam - 750ml (Screw Top)
Polyurethane based builder's filling foam which provides insulation and forms a permanent, air-tight bond to wood, metal, glass, masonry, polystyrene, concrete and most plastics (but not on Polyethylene or Polypropylene). (Fulafoam Pro Flexible is not water proof and not suitable for immersion)
- Cement Sheeting
- Steel inc. stainless
- Zinc/galvanised steel
- Coated Metals (pre-test)
- Pale Green
- Fills & Insulates
- Low expansion foam, which leads to high precision
- Has excellent thermal and acoustic insulating characteristics
- It doesn't shrink or expand post installation
- Freon free, so not harmful to ozone layer
- Ready to cut in 30 minutes
- Screw top, for use with compatible gun applicator
- Not UV-resistant
Perfect for the fast filling and insulating cavities, openings, and gaps in all types of building materials. Ideal for sealing around door and window frames and for insulation applications in roofs, panels, and corrugated iron. Can be used for draft-proofing, sealing of pipe penetrations, etc.
Shelf life is 18 months unopened and stored in dry and cool conditions ( 5 - 25 °C). Upright storage is recommended.
Note: When filling large cavities, do no empty the whole can at once. Fill in stages, allowing the foam to expand between each stage. Using the whole can at once will cause:
- Failure of the foam in the middle of the mass to expand, resulting in reduced yield
- Too much foam may be injected. The pressure from the expanding foam may cause damage to the walls of the cavity.