Enviroseal ProctorWrap HTS-IT
Enviroseal ProctorWrap HTS-IT (High Tensile Sarking with Integrated Tape) is a medium duty roof sarking, vapour permeable membrane which provides a weather proof roof barrier for both commercial & residential buildings, when installed optimally.
- It has Integrated Tape for ease of use
- Recommended for tiles, slate, corrugated iron and metal deck roof applications
- May also be used as a wall wrap where additional wind load is anticipated
- It is a UV stabilised, reinforced tear resistant 3-ply spun bonded polyolefin membrane
- Comes in rolls of 1.5 x 30 metres (approx. 40.5m2 coverage per roll).
- Recommended for use in cooler climate zones where humidity inside the building will be higher than outside (NCC Climate Zones 2-8)
This product is not recommended for:
- prolonged exposure (longer than 2 months) to UV or weather once installed
- for use in tropical climates (NCC Climate Zone 1)
When used together with the Enviroseal High Tack Tape (Black) during installation to tape joins and penetration - and Bradfix Plasti-Grip Washers to fasten to wooden and steel frames - it will help provide an air-tight barrier.
Physical Weight: 18kg per roll
Cubic Weight (for calculating postage): 35.1 kg per roll